The GT3+ is a cost-effective and powerful system for gravimetric control of an extrusion line, designed for weighing a maximum of three hoppers (e.g. mono line with one main hopper and two feeders or triple co-ex line without feeders).
The GT3+ is also used for systems where only conveying, width or IBC control should be displayed - meaning, applications that do not require an extensive visualization.
- Economical and efficient system for gravimetric control of an extrusion line
- Can be used for simple conveying applications
- Can be used for width control
- Can be used for IBC control
- Can be purchased in one of 3 variants: GT3+ Classic (no additional cabinet required), GT3+ Open Frame (must be mounted in a cabinet) and GT3+ Stand Alone (separate screen).
|Power supply||100/240 V AC 50/60 Hz 16A|
|Ambient temperature||0 - 40° C / 32 - 104°F|
|Relative Humidity||10 - 80% non-condensing|
|Required air volume for hopper frame||App. 0.1 m³/h / 0.058 CFM|
|Air supply||Max. 6bar (hopper) / 87 psi (hopper)|
|Dimensions||203 mm x 280 mm / 7.99 in x 3.14 in|
|Max. Number of extruders||3|
|Max. Number of components||3|